Saturday, June 28, 2008

Makeup Looks I love

I am a simple girl when it comes to makeup. I personally hate foundation and anything that will make me look "made up". I love the looks on other women but it doesn't always work for me. My makeup routine is pretty simple: Self made Tinted moisturzer (SPF15 moisturizer with added bronzing cream), concealer, loose powder to set and blush (I love blush). I don't wear mascara much because my lashes are every Mac girls wish, long, lush and full, but I do use Maybeline from time to time or Clinique in the greenish gray tube (best mascara ever hands down) to give me a more dramatic look, and I can't forget the lipgloss. I love Lauren Londons makeup (pictured on left), it'simple yet nice and glowy. I couldn't resist, I had to showcase this look

There are those times that I want to spice things up and look like a glamour girl.....



The looks below are a couple of my faves; it's all about the eyes. I am no makeup maven by any means, I'm an amaetuer when it comes to that ..really. I will say I have learned a few tricks along the way, tho. One thing I've learned is, if you focus on the eyes you don't need much foundation. The looks below can be achieved by using Loreal HIP high pigment eye shadows (which are simliar to MAC but cheaper, catch the bogo sales) My favorite color right now is Loreal Hip Showy shadow. I use that shadow to achieve Eve's look.







No comments: