Friday, June 5, 2009

Japanese Restaraunt: Osaka

If you are ever in Brooklyn, NY and are a fan of suschi, I suggest you go to Osaka. A japanese Restaraunt located near Kings plaza. A suschi lovers dream....i'm salivating just thinking about it! Afordable food: All you can eat suschi for $20 (6 rolls per order) and a lunch menu starting at below $6. The food is delicious, the atmosphere is peacful. There are other food alternatives on the menu besides suschi. A party of four or more has the option of sitting at one of the traditional japenese tables, where you MUST remove your shoes. It's a cool/scary feeling having your feet dangle from the table..lol It's rarely crowded in there; my go to spot during the summer months...fun times. The address is: 2118 Flatbush Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11234 (718) 338-1038

Here are some photos of what I normally order. Me and my friend split it. Too much to eat alone. Total cost: less than $20.

Miso Soup.



Rolls: Chicken Tempura, california roll( not sure)

My hungraaay behind was about to dig in while I was taking the picture, hense the fork....no shame!lol



mmmm mmm mmmm, Chicken Fried rice....sooo soooo good. My weakness. This will give you niggaritis..good stuff maaannnn!!






No comments: