Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ugh, not another pimple there!

I found this very interesting face diagram online. For anyone experiencing acne in specific areas often, this diagram may help you pinpoint the cause. For example, those with Asthma and other respiratory conditions may experience acne in the cheek area. I have witnessed this professionally with many of my patients who has Chronic pulmonary disorders. Whenever their condition is active so is their acne flare ups on their cheeks. As soon as their condition is under control their acne subsides. This diagram has definitely increased my knowledge; I now have more information on what to teach my patients. The next time you get a pimple, refer to this diagram. It may take away most of your guess work! Food for thought: No wonder most women break out in their jaw area when they are on their period...ahaaa.


For great information on how to clear Acne internally read the accompanying site.
http://www.marysherbs.com/heal/heal-acn.shtml




No comments: